Collection of Information
The Author collects personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by Website visitors. Any information you provide is used only to fulfill a specific request, unless you give the author permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of the Author’s mailing lists.
The Website may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Website, and understanding how visitors use the Website. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
The Author may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting me in fraud prevention or investigation. The Author may do so when: (1) required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to any company for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. Any emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: email@example.com
By Phone: (503) 489-7002
The Author reserves the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
1. While the Author uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the website, the Author does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy of anything posted on the website. The Author assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
2. Your use of and browsing in the Website are at your risk. Neither the Author nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out or your access to, or use of, the website. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties. The Author also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Website.
3. The Author is not a medical professional. The author is not qualified to give medical advice. The Author not qualified to diagnose any medical conditions, to perform any medical procedures, or to recommend any specific medical treatment. The Author provides the Website and the services, information, content and/or data (collectively, “Information”) contained therein for informational and entertainment purposes only. The Author does not provide any medical advice on the Website, and the Information should not be so construed or used. Nothing contained in the Website is intended to replace the services of a licensed, trained physician or health professional or to be a substitute for medical advice of a physician or trained health professional licensed in your state. You should not rely on anything contained in the Website, and you should consult a physician licensed in your state in all matters relating to your health. If you find reference to some treatment, procedure, or condition on the Website, please speak to your doctor, midwife, or other medical professional before taking action.
4. The Author has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Website and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the website. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
2. Any communication or material you transmit to the website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by the Author and her affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, the Author is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
3. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either property of the Author or used by the Author with permission. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
6. You hereby agree that you shall not make any health or medical related decision based in whole or in part on anything contained in the Website.